DestinationVolleyball.com sat down with the U.S. women’s national-team coach at American Sports Centers in Anaheim where the team trains. We talked about a variety of subjects, starting with the immediate tasks at hand with the Olympics 10 months away and how tough it will be to pick the U.S. team. This is the first of three segments from the interview.
You love volleyball and you know how important our free coverage of our sport is to you.
Get one or all of these great volleyball items:
- A Fox40 Electronic Whistle
- We Were Kings by Travis Mewhirter
- A VolleyballMag.com T-shirt
- A free trial to Art of Coaching
- A VBM sticker perfect for your water bottle or laptop