Micha Hancock’s friends, family and admirers surrounded her after the All-Americans banquet where the AVCA named her its National Player of the Year, but we managed to grab four minutes of her time and the result is this interview where she discusses her parent’s role in her volleyball development, her relationship with her passers, and her advice to college freshmen.
You love volleyball and you know how important our free coverage of our sport is to you.
Get one or all of these great volleyball items:
- A Fox40 Electronic Whistle
- “Point Wisconsin,” by Dennis Punzel
- A VolleyballMag.com T-shirt
- A free trial to Art of Coaching
- A VBM sticker perfect for your water bottle or laptop