He left a program at Washington that annually was in the hunt for the national championship. We talked about the challenges he’s had in his first year in South Bend, what lies ahead, and how excited he is that his daughter, Megan, committed to play soccer at Notre Dame. Jim’s wife, Margaret, is a former Notre Dame soccer player and assistant coach.
You love volleyball and you know how important our free coverage of our sport is to you.
Get one or all of these great volleyball items:
- A Fox40 Electronic Whistle
- We Were Kings by Travis Mewhirter
- A VolleyballMag.com T-shirt
- A free trial to Art of Coaching
- A VBM sticker perfect for your water bottle or laptop